For everybody having trouble downloading the toolset via the 'autoupdater', try this link.
The patches are used by placing them in the neverwinter nights 2 installation directory and running the nwupdater.
People running version 0.95 who has problems updating....
Found this in another post which might help (NOTE: I haven't tried it myself as I started with version 1.00)
1) From the windows startmenu select Run and type regedit then hit enter.
2) Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Obsidian\ NWN 2\ Neverwinter folder. (sorry about the spaces, cannot post it without)
3) Now you should see a "Version" registry key there to your right.
4) Double-click that and make the version number "1.00" instead of ".95".
5) Close regedit, and try running the updater again or take one of the abovementioned patches.